Quindío, Colombia – november 30, 2021 – In our search for continuous improvement and assurance in the transparency of our processes, Green SuperFood has officially launched its Línea Ética, a communication channel, which allows our collaborators to report reasonable suspicions of non-compliance with Colombian legislation or the company’s Code of Ethics and Good Governance.
The channels that Green SuperFood has arranged to receive the reports are:
- GSF website: www.greensuperfoodglobal.com
- Direct link: www.resguarda.com/greensuperfood.
- E-chat, in which you can talk with a virtual assistant 24 hours a day.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone line: 01-800-752-2222, available Monday to Friday from 08:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. or outside these hours, leaving a voice message.
This service is provided by the Argentine company Resguarda, guaranteeing the availability of the service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This channel is completely confidential and anonymous, it assure the security and confidentiality of the information provided in the reports from the beginning to the end of the process.
The reports received through these lines of communication will be investigated and raised to a receiving committee, which will not focus on the complainant, but on the facts that he or she manifests. If the person wishes to leave their data (name and surname), they can do so, being these treated confidentially and under the guarantee of non-retaliation.
The Ethics Line is made available to collaborators, clients, suppliers and / or interested parties, who consider showing any anomaly that occurs in the development of activities in the workplace. Said situations can be reported by the complainant on the platform, which will give him a report number and an access code, so that he can follow up on his case or, if he considers it, provide additional information.
This space not only serves as a channel for complaints, but also for suggestions to prevent windows of risk.
What situations can be reported?
- Economic fraud (money laundering, theft of merchandise, goods or values, expenses and purchases without authorization, etc.)
- Adulteration of accounting, operational and financial information, legal documents and circumvention of internal controls of the company.
- Bad performance of employees / collaborators, supervisors and / or managers (includes abuse of power, favoritism, threats and bad behavior).
- Corruption and agreement with suppliers / clients (including conflict of interest).
- Neglect or inappropriate use of the goods, services and / or information of the organization.
- Theft or theft of internal company information.
- Process improvement.
- Breach of the confidentiality of the information and the processing of personal data.
- Violations of the freedom of competition with improper commercial practices.
- Receiving gifts and invitations.
- Violations of the Code of Ethics, Sagrilaft Manual and Internal Work Regulations.
- All those behaviors that involve harassment, workplace or sexual harassment, labor abuse in general, any action committed by an employee against another employee, regardless of the hierarchical level of each of them.
The invitation is to use these channels responsibly and contribute to the construction of transparent processes.